Tuesday 30 March 2010

You Had Me From Hello


Last summer, I worked for a month with creative hemp company, Enamore. Based in Bath, meant I spent part of the week living and working in Bath with company owner Jenny and the rest of the time at my part-time job. Inspired by a love of 1940's pin ups - very similar to my own - Jenny and I instantly hit it off. Working on the website, photoshoots and creating a few garters and eye masks, I had the best month of my degree. I was really inspired by Jenny. She is a wonderful person with a fabulously creative mind. Her work is amazing. Check out www.enamore.co.uk.


As part of my work experience with Jenny, she asked me to help her with her London Fashion Week show in September, at first I was going to help backstage, but as it came to the event, Jenny asked a huge favour of me to model her 1940's pin up inspired underwear. The event was held at the Buddha Bar in London and was an amazing day.

















Catwalk Photos courtesy of Nick Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment