Sunday 9 January 2011

Life or Something Like It

Dear Blogging World,

May I first start by wishing you a Happy New Year, I hope that as of yet, 2011 has been treating you well? Secondly, I sincerely apologise, once again for the serve lack of recent blogs. There is no particular excuse for this, other than being supremely busy and actually living the life to write about. Does that count?!


Anyway. Yes, life has been rather hectic over the past few posts... there are two more gigs (yes I know!) that I would like to review, which I really must try to get round to doing. I also have big life news! I'm am starting the new year on a cliche (pretty standard behaviour, you may agree) New Year. New Job. Yes, indeed, I once again have a new job, a new challenge (seriously, this one is the sheer definition of a challenge) and a new location (well, a new-old location, I'm returning to whence I once came) But, yes, apparently you can not hold me down for longer than 3 months. However, this commences in a week, so wish me luck.

This week, my last in my current position and its a pretty hectic one, a friend of mine is launching his fashion brand called 'House of Sunny'. Remember this name, for it will be one you shall hear of many times in the future. His work shall take over the world. I was lucky enough to go and see (and try on) his collection for the show this past week and this Wednesday I shall be venturing to Soho to help out at the show. Cannot explain, quite simply, how excited I am about this. It is going to be the event of the year.

But yes, for now I shall conclude this post here, with a promise of another post soon. Prehaps that could be my ever eluding New Years Resolution, Keep Up With My Blogs More Frequently. Worth mulling over at any rate.

TTFN Fashionable Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment