Sunday 27 June 2010

From underwear to outerwear and everything in between

Just a super quick update on everything that is happening in this crazy world at the moment....

I have recently spent the last few weeks working at J.W. Anderson. Menswear and womenswear company, based in London, which has been great fun. Lots of hard work (but no one said life would be easy, and I'd only complain if it was!) Currently in the midst of production, working on creating the collections that will be going into Liberty's and on ASOS, which is rather exciting that something I will have sewn will be sold in one of the long established British department stores. More on that as and when I have info...

Next, I've been asked to become a blogger for Enamore. Which I'm really happy to be working with Jenny and the new team again and should be really good and interesting experience.
The blogs will span all sorts of topics and will coincide the launch of the new website, which will land in early July.. so not long now at all!

I also have a few other side projects, which I am in the process of completing so will have more to explain and promote when the smaller details have been finalised, but for now that should pretty much cover a very hectic few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment