Thursday 10 June 2010

Graduate Show pictures

Last week, we had our graduate show at Uni which also entailed an exhibition as well as a catwalk show.
After a hectic morning of on the phone house hunting alongside a photo shoot (I would be lost without the talent to multitask!) Lunchtime came with the prep of the evening's catwalk shows.
All in all there were two really successful shows, the studios were packed out and both ran without any hiccups (always a bonus!)

Below are the photos of the event, a big thank you has to be said to my wonderful models, and Ivelin Metodiev the fabulous photographer who I have worked with on many occasions and his talent never fails to astound me! Also to Lorne Blackford, who has gone through the design stages and been a wonderful fit model as well as someone to creatively bounce ideas with and also Naomi Crossley, my wonderful big sister who stepped in at the last minute to help me with my hair and make up. Without these fabulous people, this show would not have worked for me!








No comments:

Post a Comment